This year we have extended our wrap-around care in order to provide provision for pupils both before and after school.
Mrs Wason and Mr Scanlon run our after school provision. Mrs Wason looks after the children who choose the art and craft/board games activities, whilst Mr Scanlon continues to provide a range of sports activities. This year we are aiming to provide all sporting activities ourselves.
Please find below our updated After School Club Sports Activities on offer for the Summer Term 2021.
Monday - Football
Tuesday - Cricket
Wednesday - Golf
Thursday - Rounders
Friday - Athletics
Children will be kept in their bubbles for all activities.
In addition we are also running our new breakfast club facility which starts at 7.45am and finishes at 8.45am daily. The cost per session is £4.50 to include a healthy breakfast choice. This is bookable through Parentpay. Please note that bookings will expire after two hours of booking if payment is not made. There are no bookings cut-off for this item, you can book or cancel up to the start of breakfast club each day. The children will be taken to their class at the end of the session. Mrs Wason runs breakfast club.
The arrangements for after school remain the same as last year
- There will be two sessions: 3.15-4.15pm and 4.15-5.15pm. You will be able to book for one or two sessions per day. Booking and payment is through Parentpay and sessions have to be booked by midnight the night before.
- Please note that if a child is booked in for one session and not collected promptly at 4.15pm we will charge for the second session. In the event of a child not being collected at 5.15pm, we reserve the right to make an extra charge to cover staffing costs.
- The cost will be only £3 for one session and £5 for two
- Children should bring a snack pack up
- There will be no knitting club or choir club available at the moment. We will of course inform you when the situation changes and we are able to offer these popular clubs again.