This year we have extended our wrap-around care in order to provide provision for pupils both before and after school.
Mrs Judd and Mr Scanlon run our after school provision. Mrs Judd looks after the children who choose the art and craft/board games activities, whilst Mr Scanlon continues to provide a range of sports activities. This year we are aiming to provide all sporting activities ourselves.
In addition we are also running our new breakfast club facility which starts at 7.45am and finishes at 8.45am daily. The cost per session is £4.50 to include a healthy breakfast choice. This is bookable through Parentpay. Please note that bookings will expire after two hours of booking if payment is not made. There is no bookings cut-off for this item, you can book or cancel up to the start of breakfast club each day. The children will be taken to their class at the end of the session.
The arrangements for after school remain the same as last year
- There will be two sessions: 3.15-4.15pm and 4.15-5.15pm. You will be able to book for one or two sessions per day. Booking and payment is through Parentpay and sessions have to be booked by midnight the night before.
- The cost will be only £3 for one session and £5 for two
- Children should bring a snack pack up
- Knitting and Choir club (from 11/9/19) will be part of the first session and pupils will attend the club and then go to after-school club. All equipment is included for Knitting Club.
- Pupils in receipt of Pupil Premium funding will be eligible to attend clubs without charge (see office for details).