At Lubenham All Saints C.E. Primary School, children, staff, governors, parents, carers and the church are all part of our school family.
- To provide a happy and caring atmosphere of mutual respect which is rooted in Christian teachings.
- To achieve success and develop a love of learning through gaining the ability to question, think rationally and work independently.
- To enable every child to fulfil their potential at school and in the future.
- To promote healthy practices and enable all children to make informed choices.
- To have an attractive, stimulating and well resourced environment.
- To foster a sense of self esteem and confidence and celebrate each other's success.
- Ensure all children and adults are included, valued and supported and enabled to contribute fully to the school community.
Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church o England and in partnership with the church at parish and diocesan level.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of christen belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of fait and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.